Saturday 27 November 2010

Where has this year gone?

I don't know if anyone else is feeling like this that the year has just flown by.

With December looming ever closer I am certainly very busy.

This week alone I have done one online assessment and passed Welcoming Disabled People. This is one sure way to ensure someone reads a book as there is a short test about it either online or by telephone and you only get two attempts to pass by a certain date.

I am still attending my website design course and slowly getting to grips with setting up templates but I must remember to create the site first then the pages DOH.

On Thursday night I was at Shrewsbury School for over 3 hours of training to become a Kelloggs Swim Champion. This training enables people to understand why certain groups don't or won't go swimming and then see if something can be done to help them. As Swimming After Surgery (SAS) has now launched I had a lot of knowledge of how to go about this but still felt a lack of confidence in how to broach the subject with other people. So I gained a lot from the course and am now classed as a Kelloggs Swim Champion.

This means I will have two more certificates to add to my collection.

I hope everyone keeps warm and well during this cold spell.

Best wishes

Fee

1 comment:

  1. Hi Fee, well done, you are always so busy doing things for for other people.
    Take care and best wishes
    Di xx

    ReplyDelete