Tuesday 14 December 2010

Update CV

I really need to start updating my CV.

The last twelve months have been really busy. Coming up with ideas and moving forward.

Volunteering has kept me going and now I am slowly heading a direction I want to go in.

I have attended a few courses, taken online tests and attended various training and awareness sessions. This means certificates of what I have achieved will be put in the folder I have now set up and organised recently.

I just hope I can manage to pass my web design course. I just need to steady my nerves and get on with the assessment on the night.

One thing now is a blessing in that my swimming course does not clash with the web design assessment week which at one point they did. The reason for this is the swimming coaching course has been cancelled.

I will undertake the training later in the New Year hopefully once a place is booked for me.

I will have to update my CV in case any of the places I volunteer at require it and also it will do me good to adapt it with a sense of achievement rather than look back with nothing changed on it.

I am busier now than when I worked full time - hard to believe but it is true.

The advantage is I can still attend hospital appointments without letting anyone down as what I do is in the evening or early morning or happens at a weekend.

Above all else I count my blessings everyday.

Keep warm and keep well everyone.

Fee

No comments:

Post a Comment