Sunday 21 February 2010

Can You Help me or someone you know?

Dear All,

I am looking for ladies in the area of Shropshire who have had breast surgery to help them overcome any confidence issues they have about going swimming. If you know of anyone no matter what their age, whether they have had a lumpectomy, partial mastectomy, mastectomy or double mastectomy there is help and assistance with these issues.

I had this idea just over two weeks ago. The Telford and Wrekin Council have a County Swimming Officer who I have been in contact with. They are more than happy to assist in helping set up this group and have even earmarked a swimming pool near Wellington for the initial sessions as it would give more privacy.

These sessions would take post March if I can get enough interest.

If you know of anyone please put them in touch with me or ask them to contact the council who will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you all for your support.

Best wishes
Fee

No comments:

Post a Comment