Saturday 22 May 2010

The Challenge Looms

I have had a hectic week preparing for the sponsored swim, attending my usual activities and getting organised for various hospital appointments next week.

I just hope I can do the swim and be proud of my achievements tomorrow. That is my one goal that I truly wish to complete.

Am I nervous? Yes. Why? Members of the club will be watching me and I don't want to let anyone down.

Whatever I turn my hand to I try and do my very best at. I always try to give 100%. Sometimes circumstances mean this is not able to be achieved and I have to be realistic.

I really hope that things go well tomorrow.

All I can do now is rest and prepare as best I can for the event.

I am trying not to worry too much about what I have no control over.

Writing is the same, the challenges are the same and the doubts of will I be good enough to get published or complete the task I set myself.

Life certainly is busy and very fulfilling.

Best wishes to everyone and I promise to keep you posted as to how the swim goes.

Fee

2 comments:

  1. Dear Fee,
    I've no doubt that you will do the very best you can, tomorrow. Nobody could ask for anything more.
    In your life, along with your writing; determination and resilience will see you through.
    All the very best with your swim and happy writing.
    Kind wishes, Gary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the sponsored swim went well.

    ReplyDelete