Friday 6 November 2009

Last Minute Panic

I had thought as I hadn't heard anything that the "fun and games" were not happening. I then received a telephone call to let me know where to book accommodation.

With this event on the accommodation was soon snapped up especially with the deals that were being offered. I missed out due to the lateness.

Never mind I found accommodation for us at a reasonable price. So tonight it will be last minute packing to work out what to wear and hope that the stuff I need is clean.

I prefer to be organised than have last minute panics as this relieves stress and tension. Hey ho things are working out and I will manage.

At least we know we are guaranteed a good's night sleep. So you can guess from that where we are staying.

Sunday is going to be hilarious as I said in a previous post on this blog.

So this weekend is going to be interesting to say the least.

I am still busy campaigning as well as writing and doing sport so my life is busy and fulfilling.

Best wishes to everyone.

Fee

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing what happens....:-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a terrific weekend filled with memorabilia that you will bring back to share with all of us. Have fun, relax, and never lose your focus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And best wishes to you for a most excellent weekend:-)
    Positive wishes, Gary

    ReplyDelete