Sunday 15 November 2009

A time for Reflection

This time last year I got hitched to my wonderful husband.

To celebrate our anniversary we were invited to a wonderful couple's wedding and I could not think of a nicer way of celebrating a wonderful event.

The day goes by so quickly and to remember the wonderful day free from the stress is a lovely way to spend today.

Here are some of those moments.



The cake




No getting out of it now darling we have signed and sealed the marriage certificate

My arm's aching how many more people want me in this pose? I'm tired but I am not going to show it.




Finally enjoying a romantic moment during the reception.
Best wishes to the wonderful couple who got married on Saturday. I wish you a wonderful, happy life together.
Love
Fee

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Fee. A wonderful way in which to celebrate your own happy memories. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete