Tuesday 27 January 2009

Greetings

Dear All

Why have I chosen to do a blog. Well first of all my life has changed and is changing in many ways. Instead of sitting here feeling depressed about what has happened and is happening to me I look at the positives.

An example the cost of passports is approximately £72 and lasts for ten years. Some people think this is expensive but if you look at it and break it down it is about £7.20 per year for the ten years that it runs for. A positive outlook on it.

Since 2005 my life has changed. Yes I nearly gave up and did what I never thought I would do. I took an overdose and nearly gave up on life.

Now I know I am here for a reason and it is this reason that keeps me going. I love helping others and to do this I raise awareness of the issues that affect my everyday life and other people that I come into contact with.

Many people think I am brave. I am not I just cope with what life throws at me just like anyone else does. Many people are far worse off than me and that is what keeps me going.

I have good days and bad just like anyone else but on the whole I am a happy person who keeps focusing on the good I can do in life and at the same time find some way each day to make life easier for those that follow in this journey that I have been given.

It is for this reason that I have started this blog.

I hope when you realise what I am trying to achieve that you will look at your own life and say "Wow if she can do that and cope so can I".

It is for this reason I am writing a book and through Wrekin Writers that I have been encouraged to do this blog too.

2 comments:

  1. I'm all in favour of positivity! You don't know what you can achieve until you have a go at doing it. The only things holding us back in life are our own negative thoughts. We can't control life - but we can control what we do with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glass is half full in my opinion

    ReplyDelete