Thursday 29 January 2009

Official Wedding Pictures

Well yesterday was so hectic with the film crew that I forgot to mention just as I was letting them in that the official photograph book arrived through the post.

I have taken more time today to look at them and until you see a book like it you won't believe what I am saying. The photos are printed on the pages and cannot get lost or the plastic covering gets torn and a photograph comes out.

It is amazing how kind everyone has been to me. My old boss and his wife paid for this book as our wedding gift and we are absolutely thrilled and delighted to have it.

I promise you fellow writers I will bring it along to the February meeting so you can see what I mean. I have never seen anything like it in my life.

Oh well that is my posts so far for today don't think there will be anymore unless I have another sleepless night.

Strange but when I don't sleep writing comes ot me and I just let it out. Nothing ventured nothing gained I suppose.

Best wishes.

Fee

No comments:

Post a Comment