Monday 27 April 2009

My positive life: I am playing again

Well the links now appear to be working but I then ended up losing my text so had to edit the post yet again. I think I will give up playing for now and go back to doing some serious writing.

After getting an idea in my head this morning in the early hours I had no choice but to commit them to the computer.

I bet the Chair of my writing group will think I am mad, but heyho each to their own.

My positive life: I am playing again

http://fee-mypositivelife.blogspot.com/2009/01/media-day.html

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a scribble pad by your bed?
    Hugs....xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I don't as I can't easily hold a pen so I tend to type and the words seem to flow and flow.

    Its amazing once I get typing.

    Best wishes.

    Feex

    ReplyDelete