Wednesday 11 March 2009

Pink Day Today

I have had a "Pink Day" today I bought at The Works Danielle Steel "The Dating Game", Jacqueline Wilson "Love and Longing" and then to top it all off I bought Jasvinder Sanghera "Shame" all 3 were under £5.


So I have a broad selection of losing myself in romantic fiction, a strong autobiography to go through and a selection of Prose and Poems.

So I am having a wonderful day with what I have done this afternoon.

This makes up for the trouble I had on Monday night and I am now feeling much better. If you want to check out my other blog you will see what I am referring to.

I am still busy organising the event for September and being spurred on to continue to write. I also bought a copy of the Lady and found some wonderful literary stuff which I will bring along to the next meeting for those that may be interested.

I also bought another magazine to see what writing styles they want and if I can possibly do anything in that field.

Best wishes

Fee

No comments:

Post a Comment