Wednesday 4 March 2009

Why do I write or do what I do?




I knit a little bit, I sew a little bit but above all else I love writing.










I loved writing my assignments for my law degree and found I was pretty good at getting the points across while telling a story at the same time.










My life changed most when I came into contact with Sail4cancer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATMJwLn-w-E





It was following this that a design for my website t-shirt came about with the talk of putting two sails together in the shape of a bra and adding a slogan.





After this day out I met Trisha Goddard and my life has changed completely.





I now help with a lot of charity stuff getting various things improved to help others and trying to make the best of life.

















No comments:

Post a Comment