Wednesday 24 June 2009

Daunting

If something seems daunting as too much trouble or not able to be done in a certain time. Break it down into chunks.

What seems boring can be made into a challenge I will get so many words done in such a time and make it a competition with yourself and the clock.

Editing a piece of work that you are really pleased with but needs double checking could be made to be a challenge by recording it and then playing it back.

There are ways around things just don't look at the negatives as holding you back.

My biggest fear is not being able to obtain a loan or whatever else I want to do due to ill health but with a proper business plan in place I know one day I will achieve my goal and then who will be laughing all the way to the bank?

So with that thought in mind I am off to follow my dreams and one day achieve them.

Best wishes.

Fee

No comments:

Post a Comment