Sunday 24 May 2009

Deternination

I am determined to finish something I have my heart set on before the end of the week.

In the meantime I have submitted a poem to the National Poetry Anthology that Julie mentioned in her blog. I will possibly submit a couple by post as well. I will never know unless I get my work out whether it will be considered good enough.

I have sent a couple of letters to the News of the World one under my husband's name and one under my own today.

It looks like I will have to spend my writing time at home for a while as I am not feeling quite myself. I have a lot on my plate at the moment and will be glad when this week is over.

I hope to be able to venture out and do some proper research on various newspapers and other things soon. Each time I have a great idea it seems to be thwarted. Never mind I am determined to overcome all the obstacles and get things done in time.

I am finding inspiration from "Wannabe a Writer" by Jane Wenham-Jones and I heartily recommend this book to any writer who wants inspiration.

Anyway I am tired now and going to get some sleep I hope.

Best wishes.

Fee

3 comments:

  1. Hope you are feeling better, Fee, and keep up the good work. Much love, Carole xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the competitions. Have you put any of your poems up here? I've not been to visit for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fee,
    I wish you well in regards to the poem that you submitted to the National Poetry Anthology.
    I'm sure you will maintain your positive attitude. This indeed will help you challenge and overcome obstacles.
    Take very good care. Kind wishes, Gary.

    ReplyDelete