Saturday 2 May 2009

Words

I am learning new skills everyday with writing and technology.

I am currently listening to Boyzone and heard the song "words" which made me post tonight. Words mean so much when written with feeling but how many times did you hear the phrase when you were younger "words can't hurt you". Some words can hurt especially when you are being bullied and called names.

It is using the words in the right way that progress is made and others appreciate the true meaning behind something.

An example of this the other night I ended up watching a programme about the Lion the witch and the wardrobe and someone in a university reckoned that each of these books was written about each of the planets.

I wonder how many other books have hidden meaning and if I will discover anything in my journey of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment