Saturday 9 May 2009

I am on a Roll

Thanks to Wrekin Writers I am on a roll of sending stuff out regularly having perused Writing Magazine and found a letter from Barbara Groom in there it spurred me on.

I therefore submitted a letter.

Not only that I have 3 poems accepted on Poetry Street http://www.poetrystreet.co.uk/Contributors%20Pages/Smith_Fiona_01.htm
all within a week.

This has spurred me on to do to a lot more.

I was chatting to someone online yesterday and instead of prose I had poetry going on in my head. I never thought of writing poetry before but spurred on by my writing group this now seems so easy. I have even sent one off to Paul O'Grady.

I am so glad I have found so much support. I really can't wait for the next writing date which is next Saturday.

Thanks again Wrekin Writers.

Best wishes

Fee

No comments:

Post a Comment