Friday 29 January 2010

I Have Done It

I have now completed the first step of my journey to become a swimming coach.

This means I will receive a certificate in about six weeks time.

The next step has been taken I have ordered the text books I require to embark on the next level of training.

This will involve actually getting in the pool and have demonstrations. I can't wait to find out when the next course is and get stuck in. In the meantime I now await the textbooks.

I have made some new friends and the course has certainly opened my eyes to hazards around the pool and in it.

Best wishes

Fee

2 comments:

  1. That is wonderful news, Fee. It makes me feel that I can achieve my goals too. Much love, Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fee,

    I really like swimming. I swim about 1 or two times a week, 4 styles. I started a group on FB, it is called "Natation Loisir Montréal".

    Imaitsoanala

    ReplyDelete