Tuesday 26 January 2010

Star Signs

I know some of you will think I have gone off my trolley. Perhaps I have but something in someone else's blog got me thinking about star signs. This particular person is a gemini.

With my mother being this star sign - meaning twins and myself being part of the only set of twins in our family it is something that intrigues me.

I therefore looked up both my star sign and that of my mother, which also happens to be the same as my husband (Gemini). My father is also the same star sign as me.

On looking both star signs up. Gemini are like minded souls with Libra. Yet Libra has a perfect partner in Gemini. (strange that life doesn't always work out according to stars, but there was an explanation further down the page of the website I found Gemini's are overtaken by curiousity. (more like grass is greener on the other side scenario). This does not apply to my current life I am pleased to say.

Sometimes I feel like a cat with many lives. I count the past as one life and this present relationship/marriage as my second life. Neither of which have been boring. Challenging definitely but life is full of challenges which I face head on.

There are times when I feel I could run away from all my problems but I expect we all feel like that at times.

This is the link I got the information about both star signs from http://www.kellystarsigns.com/starsigns/libra.aspx -take a peek and see what you find out about yourselves if you wish.

I warn you not everything applies to all as in "ONE SIZE DOES NOT FIT ALL".

When I read out the information to my husband about his star sign he agreed with some things and not others.

It certainly made us smile and gave us a giggle.

Nothing like trying to analyse yourselves and trying to work out how others view you. It certainly opened my eyes.

Best wishes

Fee

4 comments:

  1. Thank goodness these star sign forecasts aren't true, Fee, although most of us have great fun hoping that the good ones are true and the bad ones- well they don't refer to us, how ridiculous. The danger comes when we want something so much that we cling pathetically to what is predicted, looking for a glimmer of hope, and totally oblivious of the millions of people on the planet born on the same day in the same month. Are they all doing exactly the same as me?
    Just for fun, have a look at the different soothsayers comments on your star sign, find lots of them, and see how they compare. And another fun thing, take the prediction for the present day, visit lots of these horoscope websites and do the same again, comparing one with another.
    I think it helps when they say that all will be well, but when they give dire warnings, then the trouble starts and some of us go from being happy and cheerful to thinking - oh, no!
    It can be dangerous stuff, but if I come across a forecast in a paper, I'm really pleased when it says I shall be an amazing success! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole,

    I think we have to take star signs in newspapers with a pinch of salt as you say the positivity can be driven away with a bad prediction.

    Best wishes

    Fee

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hearts are just lovely! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fee, I am a Leo and I often smile when I read my stars, but I do see it as a bit of fun when they seem to come true.

    I love the hearts cascading over your blog!
    Roarrrrrrrhh
    Di - The little Lion
    xx

    ReplyDelete