Tuesday 3 February 2009

The Outcome of the Hectic Day

Oh boy, I still can't believe I met Noel Edmonds. I feel like a silly schoolgirl.

During the drinks reception after the show I met a lovely 13 year old who is busy with the "Right to Talk" campaign to enable people who need equipment similar to Stephen Hawkin the right to have it. She even asked me what she could do to help me. Everyone was wonderful and we were all emotional about various things on the show.

Well I emailled the studio and thanked them for their support.

I was surfing on facebook yesterday and came across yet another campaign so I emailled my contact at Noel's HQ and it looks like they are going to take on this issue to. It is amazing how inspiring that show was to me.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/group.php?gid=58643645907&ref=ts This is the story and the link.

I love helping others and that is what keeps me going.

Best wishes

Feex

No comments:

Post a Comment