Wednesday 18 February 2009

The Tables have Turned today

Instead of me writing I have been written about in the Swimming Times Magazine March edition. When I opened up the article I could not believe it. Three pages about me including various photographs not at all glamorous.

When I finished reading the article tears were streaming down my face. I expect most readers will have the same reaction.

Despite various amendments over the last six months to the article being written I had no idea the impact it would have on me when I finally saw it in print with the photographs.

It is not as bad as the feeling I have when I watch myself back on tv. I usually cringe and want to hide away when others are watching with me. Perhaps that is how actors feel.

I have no idea where my life is going to take me or where my journey will end. All I do know is I am here for a reason and that is to help others.

The rest is like wrapping paper on a present.

Best wishes to everyone.

Fee

3 comments:

  1. Your last two sentences says it all. Even without being aware of what this article is about, I was touch by the way you conveyed your thoughts.

    all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Fee
    What a lovely blog, but again I feel that perhaps I have joined half way through a conversation! Am completely intrigued by your TV comment...what can it mean?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Helen

    Many actors dislike watching themselves back on film that is what I meant.

    Best wishes.

    Fee

    ReplyDelete